After working out it is recommended that you consume protein, however, here at Abu Dhabi Personal Trainers we understand that you may not feel like a piece of chicken or steak so why not try these protein-packed cookies as your next post-workout snack!
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana (look for black spots on the banana)
- 1 cup of quick or rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons protein powder of your choice!
- Berries of you choices
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork until smooth
- Add to the egg to the mashed banana and mix well
- Finally add in the protein powder and oats and mix well
- At this point, if you want, add a handful of berries of your choice to the mixture
- Evenly spoon out the mixture into cookie shapes on baking paper
- Bake for 7 minutes at 350ºF (they are done when the cookies feel firm to the touch).
- Let cool and enjoy!